How to use?
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Fold the menstrual cup using the C-fold or punch-down fold.
- Get into a comfortable position and relax your muscles.
- Gently insert the folded cup with the rim facing up.
- Adjust the cup and check the seal with your finger.
- Empty the cup every 4-12 hours by gently pulling on the stem until you can reach the base.
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- . Get into a comfortable position and relax your muscles.
- Gently pull on the stem to reach the base of the cup.
- Break the seal by squeezing the base or inserting a finger.
- Gently pull the cup out of your vagina.
- Empty and clean the cup before reinserting it.
- Repeat every 4-12 hours.