menstrual Q Cup
QCup menstrual cup features
Maintain your Hygiene right, to make your future bright! Replace your pads with Menstrual Q Cup to live Free.
So far, the Menstrual Cup has been the most cost-effective menstrual product. The cup is made of 100% Medical Grade Liquid Silicone material.
Menstruating women use roughly 12,000 pads or tampons over the course of their lifetimes. In landfills, these take hundreds of years to disintegrate. Menstrual cups are a more environment-friendly, healthful, and handy option than sanitary pads and tampons. They’re leak-proof, require a change every 12 hours, and are chemical-, perfume-, and toxin-free.
Advantages Of Menstryal Q Cup
Many women choose to use menstrual Q cups because:
What Is Medical Grade Silicone?
Silicone is an electrolyte. This implies that the substance can extend, and then regain its initial shape, like a rubber. It’s a polymer scientifically and is well recognized for:
In other words, it’s a versatile material that can be used for everything from long-lasting and safe cooking utensils to medical equipment and menstruation cups.
“Medical-grade silicone” is commonly known for one of two things:
Long-term implanted medical component: This scientific phrase refers to a substance that can remain in the body as an element of an embedded device. It is typically too costly for meal uses due to its pureness.
Health grade: The class VI elastomers certified for biomedical applications is more formally known as the pharmaceutical grade and the product of option for many goods like menstruation cups, infant bottle nipples, dive mouthpieces, hydraulic tubes, meal and skin contacts.
Change to Maintainable Living!
Feeling more at ease, secure in the absence of toxic substances, feeling more connected to one’s body, and being environmentally conscious. The menstrual cup is the cause of a shift in the way women and girls live in society.
Is Silicone Plastic? Here’s How They Differ
- The duration is significantly longer than plastic. This enables it an option that is more durable and of better quality.
- Silicone is a substance that can remain in the body as an element of an embedded device. It is typically too costly for meal uses due to its pureness. And it is also an option for many goods like menstruation cups, infant bottle nipples, dive mouthpieces, hydraulic tubes, meal and skin contacts.
- It’s doesn’t produce “microfibers,” one of plastics’ primary environmental problems. These are tiny, often microscopic, plastic parts that may infect and ecosystems with potable water.
- Heat resistance and water resistance are other important characteristics that you don’t found in Thermoplastic elastomer(TPE).
- For this kind of reason, we think that two often stated plastic replacements are safer for a range of delicate applications compared with TPE or latex.